In our third episode, we talk about...
- Remote Work
- Interruptions at the office, and why they happen
- Enterprise sales strategies: Salesforce, Cisco, MySQL
- The so called "consumerization of IT"
- Dropbox vs Box, and how notification methods affect adoption
- The benefits of procrastinating of a production device rather than a consumption device
- Whipping out a smartphone during a meal vs pulling out a book
- Kiyoto's Infinite Jest and David Foster Wallace monologue
Download MP3 (48:45 11mb)
© re:noun podcast. All Rights Reserved.